Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sending Spooky E-Cards

I love paper products--I love the designs, I love the thoughtfulness, and I love the details. Napkins, invitations, cards, wrapping paper...not sure why it's an obsession, but I have drawers in my house that are dedicated to it.

I love sending holiday cards, too--Valentines, Easter, Halloween, Christmas...you get the picture. But if you're like me lately, and time is too close before it comes to the top of your list, send an e-card. They're easy to make, cheap, and they don't require two days of delivery time.

One of my favorite sites to get free templates is www.iheartfaces.com. They always have great templates that you can use, add your own pictures to, personalize the message, and attach to an email. They make my life easier:)

Here's my little Halloween treat that I made:
Just save their template as a picture. I generally layer the template and my picture in Adobe Photoshop, but you can do similar things in Paint, Powerpoint, etc. It's just a matter of grouping everything together, then saving it as one large jpeg. Then email away!

No comments:

Post a Comment